HOWL: Tokyo Police Club

Category: , ,

I admit I've been a bit MIA recently. I apologize, but I assure you that you neednt worry anymore, because the Gins is back. It is thus only appropriate that my first post feature something out of this world good. And I must say Tokyo Police Club's new album, Champs, is pretty super(galactic). Like a good wine, these dudes have aged excellently. A long way from the teenage power-chord angst that dominated A Lesson In Crime, Champs highlights TPC's lyrical and musical growth. Finally, it seems like these guys are fully comfortable in their own skins. As a result, I can't stress it enough - Champs is worth a long long listen! and definitely a purchase! Catch Tokyo Police Club on tour this summer and below, a version of "Wait Up (Boots of Danger)" remixed by tourmates Passion Pit.


Keep Beating,
Ginsgood


Comments (0)

Post a Comment