BEATNIKS LIVE: Spank Rock and Amanda Blank

Category: , , , , ,

It’s 12am on a rainy Saturday night in D.C. and I’m watching two of my favorite MCs in the music business perform about 5 inches from my face. I’ve bonded with the girl standing next to me over the fact that we both know every lyric to every song (and even got to show our skills by singing into the mic). I’m convinced this night can’t get any better then all of a sudden I’m being pulled on stage by none other than Spank “[insert explicit]” Rock! This is the part where I think I’m going to wake up and my awesome night will be over except, that doesn’t happen. Apparently it’s not a dream and I’m actually dancing on stage with two of the biggest bad-asses ever.

This past Saturday (April 24th) the Rock and Roll Hotel was transformed from an average concert venue into an intense dance club. DJ Jackie O, Ninjasonik, Amanda Blank and guest star Spank Rock took the stage by storm, performing high energy, extremely vulgar, totally awesome sets. My love for this show is a little biased given that I’ve seen Spank Rock, Ninjasonik and Amanda Blank perform together three times in the past 9 months but they’re each so awesome that I just can’t resist. I’m like a crack-addict that keeps wanting more. Amanda Blank was the official headliner and is currently on tour promoting her debut album I Love You. If you are like me and love a good dance party then I highly suggest you catch any, or all, of the above artists in a city near you. Check pics from the show after the jump.

Keep Beating,

DaDadom






Comment (1)

Wow, wow.....and WOW!!!!!!!!! UGH, so mad i missed this show! but reading this makes me feel like i was there

Post a Comment