HOWL: Notorious B.I.G. vs The XX

Category: , , ,

A few days ago I prematurely awarded Enter The Magical Mystery Chambers the best mashup album of the year. I was obviously mistaken. I mean its only April. On The Notorious XX, DJ Wait What flawlessly combines the vocals of Notorious B.I.G. with the sounds of The XX. Thus, we may have a new competitor for mashup album of the year. Download the entire album and stream the opening track below. Track list after the jump.

Keep Beating,
Ginsgood


Track List:

1.Dead Wrong Intro
2. Juicy-R
3. It's All About the Crystalizabeths
4. Islands is the Limit
5. One More Chance for a Heart to Skip a Beat
6. Suicidal Fantasy
7. Everyday Shelter
8. Basic Hypnosis
9. Infinite Victory
10. The Curious Incident of Big Poppa in the Nighttime
11. Mo Stars Mo Problems

Comments (0)

Post a Comment