HOWL: Broken Social Scene

Category:


As you all probably know, Broken Social Scene's "World Sick" was released a month or so ago. My reaction to listening to the song revealed what I like to think of as a BSS rule of thumb. Never listen to a single BSS track without having already listened to the entire album. While I was totally feeling "World Sick", the track also felt a bit incomplete. BSS, more than any other band, can only be fully appreciated in full albums. Their albums are indeed aural rollercoaster rides consisting of grand horn orchestrations and chaotic guitar solos. This week BSS has released two more tracks, "Forced to Love" and "All to All", available for download via their site. Personally, I won't be purchasing or listening to the tracks. Instead, I'll be patiently waiting Foreginveness Rock Record's May 4th release. Peep the tracks below.

Keep Beating,
Ginsgood

Comments (0)

Post a Comment